Sleep’s New Best Friend
– Four modular supporting legs
– Control unit which synchronises the legs motion
– Remote Control
– Two wired motion sensors to be clipped on the bed mattress
– Smartphone App for advanced control
– Alexa voice control
4 bed legs
The supplied legs can be attached to most existing beds or sofas
Synchronizes the legs motion, allows customized bed movements and communicates to the Internet
Supports a bed or sofa including the occupants weighing up to 1000kg / 2200lbs
No specialist expertise is required for assembling
Built-in motion sensors attach to the mattress and track sleep patterns
Whisper quiet actuators, proprietary technology
Secure data communication
Control Unit data communication encrypted to the highest standards
Low power consumption
Uses only 20-50 W, depending on the bed size
To control ADIVA you can use the supplied remote control, as well as the Smartphone App or Amazon Alexa.
There are three predefined programs (P1, P2, P3), associated to each mode:
- Sleep (night programs)
- Relaxation (day programs)
You can further customise each of these programs by using the supplied App and select one of the operation types:
- Continuous oscillatory motion
- Automated on/off motion switch, applicable only to Sleep programs. The bed motion is triggered by your sleep status, which is further derived from the two motion sensors that are clipped on the bed mattress.
You can tune each of the above operation types, through the following parameters:
- Duration (e.g. Total operation time)
- Motion Speed & Intensity
- Suspend (Amount of time that the bed motion is still active after you fell asleep. This parameter is applicable only for the Automated on/off motion switch program; further explanations below).
Finally, we encourage you to use Alexa or the Remote control for controlling ADIVA ONE rather than the smartphone App, thus avoiding the smartphone screen blue light before going to sleep.
Automated on/off motion switch
Given that each individual has a different sensitivity for the oscillatory motion and obviously you don’t want to overdo that, we advise you to use the automated mode. ADIVA ONE senses your sleep status over a period of time, and based on that the bed motion is turned automatically on or off.
When you get asleep, meaning that you are no longer moving, ADIVA ONE’s motion controller turns off the bed motion after the programable Suspend time has elapsed. Likewise if you wake up during the night and you start turning or moving on the bed, the bed oscillatory motion will again be automatically turned on.
Additionally ADIVA ONE will learn over a period of time (e.g. a couple of nights) your individual sleep cycles and adapt the bed motion patterns, in order to keep you as much as possible into a deep sleep. You can further tune this feature, by biasing the decisions taken by the device. Note: This feature is most effective for a single user, and could be disabled when there are two bed occupants.
The motion sensors are meant to be clipped on each side of the mattress. It is possible to disable any of them through the Smartphone App, in the case you share a double bed with a partner and he or she doesn’t want to get the bed motion triggered by his or her sleep status.
ADIVA ONE comes in five standard colors: Grey, Beige, White, Brown & Black, that you will select at checkout.
ADIVA ONE is as complex as the drive train of a four wheel drive electric car. It uses high quality silent servomotors and proprietary FOC controllers, one pair for each leg.
We developed our technology using the finest quality custom manufactured electro-mechanical components to produce a gentle and whisper-quiet motion. The only noise produced by the system comes from the bearings, which is negligible.
- Operating power consumption range (load dependent): from 20 W for a single bed, to 50 W for a very large Californian bed
- Standby power consumption: 4 W
- FOC servo controllers, proprietary technology
- WIFI, Bluetooth connections
- AC/DC Power Supply Unit: 12V, 60W
- Legs robust stainless steel design, to support a bed including the occupants weighing up to 1000kg / 2200lbs
- Motion oscillation range: 4 cm / 1.6”
- Whisper quiet 20dBA actuators
- Leg weight: 7.5 kg / 16.5 lbs; Legs total weight (*4 units): 30 Kg / 66 lbs
- Leg dimensions: 23.7 cm (L) * 11.8 cm (W) * 14.7 cm (H) / 9.5 in (L) * 4.5 in (W) * 6 in (H)
- Leg flat surface support: 28.8 cm (L) * 12.6 cm (W) / 11.4 in (L) * 5 in (W)
- Packaged Weight: Comes in two boxes each weighing 17.5 kg / 38.5 lbs
- Packaged Dimensions: Each box size: 48 cm x 32 cm x 25 cm / 19 in x 12.5 in x 10 in
How to connect ADIVA ONE to your bed or sofa
Before you place an order with us, please make sure that you check the following:
– Your bed or sofa frame is made out of wood, and has 4 replaceable legs. It is important that there are no other additional supporting legs.
– You measure your bed or sofa frame size from corner to corner, to insure that the measurement will be exact.
– You measure the height of the frame against the floor, and also the frame width.
ADIVA ONE is suitable for any bed size. We will provide you the suitable cables that connect the central unit to the ADIVA legs, based on the bed size that you have selected at the check out.
Note: For your convenience, some of the information in the video above is inlined in the following section.
Select your Linkage Type
Based on your current bed or sofa frame height and width, you will have to select one of the below four linkage types, which will be shipped to you.
The linkage types 1 and 2 are suitable for beds with a frame height around 15 cm (6 inch) from the floor. Type 1 is suitable for frames with a width up to 5 cm (2 inch), while type 2 is suitable for frames with a width larger than 5 cm. If you need the type 2 linkage, please make sure that you are able to turn the bed or sofa upside down in order to do the installation.
Type 3 is suitable for beds with a frame around 10 cm (4 inch) from the floor, and type 4 is for beds or sofas with a frame around 5 cm (2 inch) from the floor. The frame width can not be larger than 7.5cm (3 inches) when using linkages 3 and 4.
If you need linkage type 3 or 4, please make sure that you are able to turn the bed or sofa upside down in order to do the installation, and that there is enough space behind the frame to accommodate the ADIVA legs: 5 cm (2 inch) for linkage type 3, or 10 cm (4 inch) for the type 4.
It is important to be aware that each ADIVA leg has to be installed in one of the frame corners, and the legs must support the frame on two of their edges.
If you are not sure whether it is possible to attach ADIVA ONE to you bed, please send us an email at: [email protected] by attaching a picture with your bed, and we will do our best to advise you.
Also if needed we will be happy to support you over Skype or Hangouts when you do the installation. In the meantime please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
We demoed ADIVA at CES 2019 and 2020 in Las Vegas. And while the convention hall wasn’t exactly the quietest of places, the feedback we got was loud and clear – people were overwhelmingly positive about ADIVA.